Thank you for considering making a charitable donation to support the work.
In order to keep providing emergency services at existing levels, STEAC must raise over $300,000 each and every year to achieve budget goals.
Donations from individuals and businesses make up 77 percent of STEAC's annual income.
The following are some of the many ways that individuals and businesses can provide charitable donations:
Donate to STEAC on the Big Day of Giving, May 3, 2016
Please CLICK HERE for more information about this opportunity to support your favorite local non-profits and help achieve the goal of raising $6 million all in one day.
Give A Gift To STEAC Online
- Coats during the winter months
- Holiday Program (Adopt a Family)
Making Outright Charitable Contributions
- Gifts of Cash
- Cash Equivalents (e.g. appreciated stocks, bonds, mutual funds ...)
- Real property
- Honor Someone
- Workplace Giving through United Way chapters in Sacramento or Woodland
- Bequests, other Planned Gifts (See Sample Bequest Language)
Please make checks payable to: STEAC, Short Term Emergency Aid Committee.
STEAC is a California nonprofit corporation that has earned tax exempt status under Section 501c(3) of the IRS code (tax identification number, 94-6138684).