Thank you for considering making a charitable donation to support STEAC's programs.
In order to keep providing emergency services at existing levels, STEAC must raise over $300,000 each and every year to achieve budget goals. Donations from individuals and businesses make up 77 percent of STEAC's annual income.
The following are some of the many ways that individuals and businesses can provide charitable donations.
Give A Gift To STEAC Online
Mail a Check to STEAC
- Mail a check, payable to STEAC, to STEAC, 1900 East 8th Street, Davis, CA 95616.
- Please let us know if you would like your donation to be in honor of or in memory of someone.
- THANK YOU!
Other Forms of Charitable Contributions to STEAC
- Cash Equivalents (e.g. appreciated stocks, bonds, mutual funds ...)
- Real property
- Workplace Giving through United Way chapters in Sacramento or Woodland
- Support STEAC in your Estate Planning or Bequests. CLICK HERE for how to provide estate planning support.
- Coats during the winter months
- Holiday Program (Adopt a Family)
STEAC is a California nonprofit corporation that has earned tax exempt status under Section 501c(3) of the IRS code (tax identification number, 94-6138684).